Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Resolution!

You guessed it- it's to update my blog more often! I've been working working working, and so very thrilled about it. My first draft of my roller derby graphic novel is almost-kinda-sorta completed!!!


Maybe this will be news to you, but guess what? It turns out graphic novels are a TON OF WORK. Who knew? But I am so grateful to have the opportunity to work on a project so near & dear to my heart. I'll post progress reports as the year goes on, as I feel like I'm just making up a ton of stuff as I go. So please- join me in the year 2013- the year of the graphic novel! (for me).


And, just because... some bunnies on a Vespa.




2 comments:

Christina Rodriguez said...

Oooh! Who's the lucky publisher?! I've been dying to see you make a roller derby GN and am SO excited for this!

Vicki said...

Thanks, Christina!! I am super excited about it, too. Dial is the publisher!